- Before the workout starts you need to discuss who does which order of the workout.
- 1 athlete has to do the Tabata with the Burpees and the 2-minute AMRAP with the
Thrusters. The other athlete has to do the Tabata with the Thrusters and the 2 minute
AMRAP with the Burpees.
- Athlete 1 starts with the Tabata. When that is finished there is a 1-minute mandatory
rest, then you directly continue with the 2 min AMRAP.
- It’s not needed for athlete 2 to start directly after athlete 1 finished, as long as it’s done within the same hour timeframe. This way you can support/judge each other.Clock:
Make sure you have 3 timers ready:
– one for 8 series of 20-sec work / 10-sec rest;
– one for 1 minute;
– one for 2 minutes, so that there is no accidental extra rest.
Score 3a = you add from both athletes their total reps together, this part will have its own ranking (A).
Score 3b = you add from both athletes their total reps together, this part will have its own ranking (B).
Total Ranking = ranking score A + B
- The complete workout description and score form will be released at the competition corner >>>
- Make sure you review both the movement standard video and complete workout description, so you know exactly what to do.
- Questions can only be submitted at the Competition corner underneath the workout topic.
Deadline: 5 May 23.59 hours
You can go after it as many times as you want, but the final score needs to be submitted before the following Wednesday 23:59 hours, via the link we’ve shared via email.