25/26 Nov spectator ticket?
Years of experience
Sporty, challenging, and FUN!
- No online qualification procedure, but an Open registration;
- No extra costs for qualifications;
- Sub- and Final ranking before the next workout start;
- Athlete information and communication will be done at the news topic, socials, and in our Competition corner;
- Movement standard (videos), the flow of the workout, and score forms will be released in the competition corner.
Extra live event info:
- Registration, competition, and prize ceremony takes place on the same day;
- Your competition takes place on a half-day (morning/early afternoon OR afternoon, early evening);
- No long waiting times in between training sessions, so you stay nice and warm;
- Flexibility in team composition, changes are possible up to 1 hour before the start of the competition;
- When it is challenging to find a replacement, you can use our Ticket Swap.
- Buddy Team categories: 2 females, 2 males, or a mixed team (1 female + 1 male)
- Fantastic 4 category: 2 females + 2 men.
- Register in a division of your choice: Prep, Main, Master, or Top division;
- For our experienced athletes we have set up a Master division (born in/before 1986);
- Minimum skills are written out per division;
- Promotion and degradation rules are set up for our loyal athletes;
- Accessible to everyone, with a basic strength, conditioning package you can already participate!
A sporty way to celebrate your Fitness!
10 years of experience
"I got to know Njoya for the first time in 2015. Since then we have been regularly present at the Njoya events with a number of our members. The organization is always well organized and the various event workouts are nice and challenging !!"
"Very nice and cool experience! Everything was well organized, good music, atmosphere, and everything was well explained! Njoya league is for all levels. So if you would like to participate in a Top event together with your buddy or as a Team, I advise everyone to participate in the Njoya league anyway!"
Roy Boeve, CEO Kwakzalver
Amy van der Stigchel, Dordrecht
Join a competition!
Is it just too exciting to compete as an individual athlete? No problem, we offer you a sporty, challenging, and above all fun event!
A community where everyone is welcome wants to work hard with a common goal: becoming fitter and pushing boundaries, both physically and mentally.
Not only does it motivate you to train together, but it is also much more fun! A sporty way to celebrate your Fitness!
Not only will you get a t-shirt and have a fantastic time, but we’ll also provide snacks and lunch during the day ;).
You’d like to stay for 2 days? GREAT! Then we’ll make sure you have a place to sleep close by and of course a nice dinner on Saturday. Don’t keep us in suspense any longer and let us know!
During the events, you have the opportunity to rent stand space at our competition location and/or to request a partnership.
Through partner packages, we want to increase the scope of the media reach beyond the standard stands, banners during events, and/or online marketing.