- You do this workout as a team but only 1 athlete is working at the time, how you divide the work is up to you.
- You also have to set a timer for every 2 minutes (besides your running clock), because every 2 minutes starts with 1 athlete performing the shuttle sprints.
- Make sure you measure and mark the two 5 meter lines before you start, it’s not allowed to do one time 10 meters, you have to make the turn after 5 meters.
- Make sure you measure and mark your feet and hand position lines for the Renegade Rows (see instructions in Movement Standards).
- You can choose as a team if you want to do SU or DU, but once the workout is started you have to stick to your choice.
- Clock: Make sure you set your clock on running up (ascending), plus a 2-minute timer.
- The tiebreak is after you finished the complete first-round (after the 300 SU/100 DU).
- When you have finished the workout you note the TOTAL TIME, there is no time cap!
- The complete workout description and score form will be released at the competition corner: https://njoyaleague.nl/competition-corner/
- Make sure you review both the movement standard video and complete workout description, so you know exactly what to do.
- Questions can only be submitted at the Competition corner underneath the workout topic.
Deadline: 28 April 23.59 hours
You can go after it as many times as you want, but the final score needs to be submitted before the following Wednesday 23:59 hours, via the link we’ve shared via email.
Don’t forget to film your epic finish! Good luck, stay safe, and have fun during your competition!