Yeah, you’ve survived! It’s time to suck it up, dig deep and chip away your last repetitions!
Maybe we should adjust the name of the workout☃️
Build the biggest snowman you can imagine in 15 min💪🏼
- You do this workout as a team, how you divide the work is up to you.
- Both athletes have to work with their own KB/DB during the entire workout. Once you choose the weight you have to stick with it.
Flow of the workout:
- The workout starts with one athlete standing tall with the KB/DB in front of him/her on the floor.
- When the beep sounds the athlete picks up the KB/DB and performs as many G2O as he/she can, switch with your buddy when needed.
- Movement standard (videos), complete description, the flow of the workout, and judge forms will be released in our academy. Make sure you review both the video and description so you know exactly what to do.
- Questions can only be submitted at the competition corner, underneath the workout topic.
- After each event, a sub ranking will be made and will be published in the competition corner. The final ranking will be published on the website, socials, and the competition corner.
You can go after it as many times as you want, but the final score needs to be submitted before Sunday 21 February, 23:59 hours, via the link we’ve shared via email.
We’ve set up a winter schedule for this competition. There will be an extra challenge for all of us: lots of snow and fairly low temperatures, slipperiness, etc. We’ve extended the deadline for the 3rd workout by 4 days from 17 to 21 February. So no stress, but extra breathing space for you as a team.
Save your paper judge form until the Official ranking is published at the end of the competition. We might ask for clarification about the score or tie-break of your workout. After receiving an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) you’ll have 24 hours to submit your judge form. If it is not delivered in time, you’ll have a zero score for this workout.
Don’t forget to film and share your epic finish! Good luck, stay safe, and have fun during your last team competition workout!