- You do this workout as a team, how you divide the work is up to you.
- Both athletes are working at the same time for the SYNC movements (reverse lunges and Goblet Squats) and DB/KB Shoulder 2 Overhead (S2O) + Buddy Side plank hold.
- One athlete is working with the Single Unders / Double Unders and Touch & Jump.
- You can choose if you want to do SU or DU, but once the workout is started you have to stick to your choice.
Flow of the workout:
- The workout starts with both athletes standing tall with the kettlebell/dumbbell on the floor.
- When the beep sounds, both athletes (pick up the KB/DB and) perform 50 SYNC Reverse Lunges.
- Then one athlete picks up the rope and performs 300 Single Unders or 100 Double Unders, switch with your buddy when needed.
- Once you finish the SU/DU, both athletes pick up a KB/DB and perform 50 SYNC KB/DB Goblet squats.
- Once you finish the squats, one athlete gets into a Side plank (right elbow).
- As long as one athlete maintains the Side plank position (right elbow), the other athlete may perform 100 KB/DB Shoulder 2 Overhead (right arm). Only then the S2O will be counted. Switch role if needed. Switching to your left elbow/arm is not permitted.
- Once you finish the S2O, then one athlete continues with the 100 Touch & Jumps, while the other athlete is resting. Switch when needed.
- When you complete the Touch & Jumps note your time! (this is your tie-break).
- Move on to the next round of the Buddy Side plank (left elbow), while the other athlete performs 100 S2O (left arm). This is where you switch from right elbow/arm to left elbow/arm. As long as one athlete maintains the Side plank position (left elbow), the other athlete may perform KB/DB S2O (left arm). Only then the S2O will be counted. Switch role if needed. Switching to your right elbow/arm is not permitted.
- Once you finish the S2O, both athletes pick up a KB/DB and continue with the 50 SYNC KB/DB Goblet squats.
- Once you finish the squats, then one athlete picks up the rope and performs 300 Single Unders or 100 Double Unders. Switch with your buddy when needed.
- When you finish the SU/DU, both athletes (pick up the KB/DB and) perform 50 SYNC Reverse Lunges.
- Once finished all of the 50 repetitions note the FINAL TIME.
- Movement standard (videos), complete description, the flow of the workout, and judge forms will be released in our academy. Make sure you review both the video and description so you know exactly what to do.
- Questions can only be submitted at the competition corner, underneath the workout topic.
- After each event, a sub ranking will be made and will be published in the competition corner. The final ranking will be published on the website, socials, and the competition corner.
You can go after it as many times as you want, but the final score needs to be submitted before Sunday 17 February, 23:59 hours, via the link we’ve shared via email.
After announcing this workout, we’ve set up a winter schedule for this competition. There will be an extra challenge for all of us: lots of snow and fairly low temperatures, slipperiness, etc. We’ve extended the deadline for the 2nd workout by 1 week from 11 to 17 February. So no stress, but extra breathing space for you as a team.
Save your paper judge form until the Official ranking is published at the end of the competition. We might ask for clarification about the score or tie-break of your workout. After receiving an email (email@example.com) you’ll have 24 hours to submit your judge form. If it is not delivered in time, you’ll have a zero score for this workout.
Don’t forget to film and share your epic finish!
Good luck, stay safe, and have fun during your 2nd Online competition workout!